Monday, August 31, 2009

Upcoming stuff

24 hours of Seven Oaks is this weekend. I'm on a four man team with Jacob Naumann, Mike Lebeda and Ken Tague. Should be a good time, assuming my legs make a recovery from this past Saturday's gravel grinder.

No Heck of the North for me this year. I really wanted to attend, but decided that I have some things to get done around the house yet this fall. I'll be keeping my eye open for race reports and hopefully I can attend next year.

Might try and hit the Honey Creek 100 mile gravel race in October. I'll see how I feel and what else is on the calendar around then.

Cross season is likely a no go this year as well. I might do a race here and there, but I'm not really prepped to be gone every weekend during October and November. There will be plenty of time to take some nice long fall rides around the area to look at leaves and stuff.

3 comments:

Courtney Hilton said...

no cross on that awesome new cross bike?

Steve Fuller said...

I might do a race or two. I'm not going to ride the whole season like I was thinking about.

Buckshot77 said...

I'm kinda with you on the cross thing. I'll be excited to do a couple races here and there, but I'll have plenty of other things keeping me busy.