As far as my ride goes, here is how it will be set up
- Salsa La Cruz (36/46 up front, 12-27 10 speed in the back)
- Ultrega front / Dura Ace rear derailers. 105 brifters.
- Stronglight Pulsion carbon crankset
- Avid BB7 road disc brakes
- Stans ZTR Crest 29er rims with Schwalbe Marathon Mondial HS tires (tubeless)
- Revelate Tangle frame bag
- Profile T3+ aero bars
- Profile seatpost water bottle mount.
- Garmin 800
Other than maybe the crankset, nothing particularly exotic. All of it has a bunch of miles on it and has been extremely dependable during the last few months of training rides. The weather forecast is currently looking pretty mild compared to normal years, so I'm hoping 4 bottles per segment is enough.
The rest of this week is mostly 90 minute easy rides and one short set of intervals so that the motor doesn't forget what it's supposed to do this weekend. I'm looking forward to spending some time with my friends Dennis and Adam on the trip down and back, as well as meeting up with some people that I haven't seen in a couple of years. Talking with friends old and new is the highlight of these events for me. A weekend with like-minded folks is always good for the head and the soul.