Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Luck

I got a phone call from Mr. Bike Iowa and an email from Marc Hollander last night telling me that I had won a(nother) new bike. I will soon be the proud owner of a Specialized Tricross Singlecross.



I bought a raffle ticket as part of the Cross Out Crohn's fundraiser. This is a local cyclocross race that is used to raise money for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. I have a good friend of mine that has been dealing with Crohn's for the last 3 years. He recently had to endure addtional surgery to alleviate it's symptoms, so a donation to help find a cure seemed like the least I could do.

A big thank you to Rasmussen's for donating this bike and the Specialized Tricross Sport Triple that was won by Lane Anderson. Now to get to the shop, get my bike sized and get it ordered.

No comments: